Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Have you guys seen the Original Trilogy Collection figs.?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member thor16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    994
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't keep up on Star Wars figs news, so I just stumbled upon these on the pegs yesterday. I got Han, and I think they are pretty sweet.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member shiner's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Seen 'em...cool idea, but I don't understand the inflated prices ($9.99 @ Target, $12.99 @ Suncoast - no thanks).

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    someone found 'em for $4.99.
    don't recall where.
    I haven't seen them yet, but I don't do much toy shopping locally, anymore.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think the higher-priced ones are sealed in a clear outer box. You can get them plain on card. All I saw was Leah and Ben Kenobi...Ben was OK, Leah looked...not good. But I don't collect SW anyway, sooooo... *shrug*

  5. #5
    Inactive Member thor16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    994
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yah, I like how they are in the clear outer box. (at Target, where I got Han anyway)

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have seen the regular OTC figures, but I am only interested in the vintage carded ones.

  7. #7
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    There are 12 Vintage carded figures that are sold in the clear protective case. These are elevated in price compared to the other OTC figures that are released on the new Black Card back.

    The 12 Vintage are new sculpts that are done to the look of the orignal figures they are mimicing.

    The others are normal figures with the new card back and should be in line with the price of other Blue Saga card figures you see on the peg now. Some of these are rehases and some not even are bothered to repaint.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Those Original Trilogy figures are all re-releases of figure that were already produced on other cards, so there is absolutely nothing new about these.

    Sure they look cool, but I'm not going to get them just to have the card difference.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What about the Degobah ones? Aren't they new?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member *lady vader*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    pics?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •